Category : Change of Money
These latter months, I got some (mainly chineses) people asking me about the opportunity to buy gold from Africa. Hence, for once, this text will share a personal experience during an attempt to purchase gold bullion from there.
Usually, when you decide to buy gold, you go to a bullion dealer. Above the spot price*, the premium range can vary from 2 to 20% depending on the brands and the type or collection of your coins, ingots, or bars…
In this video, we talk about the current state of Platinum as an investment. Why is the current price of platinum historically low? We asses the supply & demand for platinum as well as current care deficit, its production cost and finally the financial situation of the major miners of platinum.
In this updated report we will study the current condition of platinum as an investment.
We will first study why the current platinum price is historically low.
We will then assess the supply/demand of platinum and its current deficit. We will study the cost of production and finally the financial situation of the major miners of platinum.
As the United States continues its economic sanctions around the world, some nations are trying to get rid of the dollar dominance.
Emerging markets are increasingly turning to gold purchases, while reserve currencies such as the U.S. dollar are facing significant challenges.
- RBI Purchases Gold for the First Time in 10 Years
- China Again Sanctioned by President Trump
- CFTC Sentences BNP to Pay $90 Millions Fine
- The Gold Reserves of the National Bank of Kazakhstan reach 321 Tons;
- Washington Confirms New Tariffs on 16 Billion Dollars on Chinese Imports;
- Beijing Responds with 25% Tariffs Worth $ 16 billion on American Products.
Breaking News :
- Russia Increases Gold reserves to Record Levels;
- Venezuela Will Reach an Inflation of 1,000,000%;
- U.S: Quarterly GDP Growth of 4.1%, the Highest in 4 years.
Breaking news: Platinum trades at its lowest level in 14 years a godsend for investors ; major chinese banks support the yuan by getting rid of the US dollar; gazprom affirms its leading position in Europe.