- RBI Purchases Gold for the First Time in 10 Years
- China Again Sanctioned by President Trump
- CFTC Sentences BNP to Pay $90 Millions Fine
- The Gold Reserves of the National Bank of Kazakhstan reach 321 Tons;
- Washington Confirms New Tariffs on 16 Billion Dollars on Chinese Imports;
- Beijing Responds with 25% Tariffs Worth $ 16 billion on American Products.
Breaking News :
- Russia Increases Gold reserves to Record Levels;
- Venezuela Will Reach an Inflation of 1,000,000%;
- U.S: Quarterly GDP Growth of 4.1%, the Highest in 4 years.
- Venezuela Prefers to Refine Gold in Turkey because of US Sanctions;
- The Yuan is in Free Fall Again;
- Russia Liquidates its US Treasury Bonds.
Deutsche Bank failed the FED stress test;
Indonesia has extended Freeport McMoRan's operating license for the large Grasberg gold mine;
American oil has reached $75 a barrel.
Breaking news: Platinum trades at its lowest level in 14 years a godsend for investors ; major chinese banks support the yuan by getting rid of the US dollar; gazprom affirms its leading position in Europe.
Europe threatens to tax the United States to the tune of 300 billion dollars ; Russia receives 65 billion dollars following OPEC oil production cuts ; J.RICKARD'S : "The dollar is a source of global instability".
Swiss government increased its investment in physical gold and turns away paper gold backed by the US dollar ; consumer prices rose with inflation reaching 2% for the first time in six years in the United States ; Russia lodged a complaint with the WTO against US customs duties.
Indian government refuses to submit to the United States and continues its purchases in Iranian oil ; Bitcoin continues its fall below $ 6000 ; Russia Turkey and China continue to accumulate physical gold.
Total becomes the world's second largest producer of natural gas; Beijing devalues the yuan to protect its exports from U.S. sanctions; the trade war could cause the dollar’s fall.