- Venezuela Prefers to Refine Gold in Turkey because of US Sanctions;
- The Yuan is in Free Fall Again;
- Russia Liquidates its US Treasury Bonds.
- Deutsche Bank failed the FED stress test;
- Indonesia has extended Freeport McMoRan's operating license for the large Grasberg gold mine;
- American oil has reached $75 a barrel.
- Platinum trades at its lowest level in 14 years a godsend for investors ;
- Major chinese banks support the yuan by getting rid of the US dollar;
- Gazprom affirms its leading position in Europe.
- Europe looms to tax the United States to the tune of 300 billion dollars ;
- Russia gets 65 billion USD following OPEC oil production cuts ;
- J.RICKARD'S : "The dollar is a source of global instability".
- Swiss government increased its investment in physical gold and turns away paper gold backed by the US dollar ;
- Consumers prices rose with inflation reaching 2% for the first time in six years in the United States ;
- Russia lodged a complaint with the WTO against US customs duties.
- Indian government refuses to submit to the United States and continues its purchases in Iranian oil ;
- Bitcoin continues its fall below $ 6000 ;
- Russia Turkey and China continue to accumulate Physical Gold.
- TOTAL becomes the world's second largest producer of Natural Gas;
- Beijing devalues the yuan to protect its exports from U.S. sanctions;
- The trade war could cause the dollar’s fall.
- Governments and Investors choose Physical Gold ;
- Russia achieves its goal: OPEC agrees to increase oil production ;
- Greece benefits from "historic" debt relief agreement.
- Russia is investing massively in gold after getting rid of its US Treasury bonds
- A South Korean exchange of crypto-currencies has been hacked for 30 million dollars
- The EU taxes US imports at 25%
- India and Russia bypass US sanctions
- Euro stability threatened by Italian Debt
- Iran wants to Veto Saudi and Russian Oil Production Proposal