- Russia is investing massively in gold after getting rid of its US Treasury bonds
- A South Korean exchange of crypto-currencies has been hacked for 30 million dollars
- The EU taxes US imports at 25%
- India and Russia bypass US sanctions
- Euro stability threatened by Italian Debt
- Iran wants to Veto Saudi and Russian Oil Production Proposal
- Russian Government turns away from US debt
- Belarus and Russia abandon the dollar in their trade
- U.S. will add $200 billion in additional taxes on Chinese Goods
- The Chinese Government has reacted and is imposing 34 billion $ in customs duties on America
- India and China will soon form an "oil buyers club"
- China and Russia reach a joint Gold Mining Project agreement in Siberia
- The African Leaders will debate on the integration of the yuan as a Reserve Currency
- The growth of the bitcoin in 2017 is due to the manipulation of the Market
- Thanks to the United States, Russia and China increase their gold Reserves at lower cost
- Historic Meeting between the United States and North Korea
- Assessment of the negative Impact of Human Activity on the International Economy
- Great Instability within the Government of the Second Largest OPEC Member
The Russian gold miner continues his ascent with his Sukhoi Log project, one of the largest undeveloped gold deposits in the world.
Tariffs on steel and aluminum imports from Canada, Mexico and the EU will push countries to find new trading partners.