Category : Change of Money
As the United States continues its economic sanctions around the world, some nations are trying to get rid of the dollar dominance.
Emerging markets are increasingly turning to gold purchases, while reserve currencies such as the U.S. dollar are facing significant challenges.
- RBI Purchases Gold for the First Time in 10 Years
- China Again Sanctioned by President Trump
- CFTC Sentences BNP to Pay $90 Millions Fine
- The Gold Reserves of the National Bank of Kazakhstan reach 321 Tons;
- Washington Confirms New Tariffs on 16 Billion Dollars on Chinese Imports;
- Beijing Responds with 25% Tariffs Worth $ 16 billion on American Products.
Breaking News :
- Russia Increases Gold reserves to Record Levels;
- Venezuela Will Reach an Inflation of 1,000,000%;
- U.S: Quarterly GDP Growth of 4.1%, the Highest in 4 years.
Breaking news: Platinum trades at its lowest level in 14 years a godsend for investors ; major chinese banks support the yuan by getting rid of the US dollar; gazprom affirms its leading position in Europe.
Swiss government increased its investment in physical gold and turns away paper gold backed by the US dollar ; consumer prices rose with inflation reaching 2% for the first time in six years in the United States ; Russia lodged a complaint with the WTO against US customs duties.
Governments and investors take refuge in physical gold ; Russia achieves its goal: OPEC agrees to increase oil production ; Greece benefits from "historic" debt relief agreement.
Russia is investing massively in gold after getting rid of its US Treasury bonds; a South Korean exchange of crypto-currencies has been hacked for 30 million dollars; the EU taxes US imports at 25%.
The african leaders will debate on the integration of the yuan as a reserve currency, the growth of the bitcoin in 2017 is due to the manipulation of the market, thanks to the United States, Russia and China increase their gold reserves at lower cost.