Emerging markets are increasingly turning to gold purchases, while reserve currencies such as the U.S. dollar are facing significant challenges.
Despite prices approaching their lowest level in 10 years, the largest Platinum miners are not significantly reducing their production.
Economists predict a 75% collapse in oil shale production by 2025 in the United States.
While the cost of gold is increasing in value, the mining production of the main gold companies is decreasing sharply, recording a 15% decrease.
After the first sanctions imposed on Iran last July, India continues to buy Iranian crude oil despite increasing pressure from the United States.
- RBI Purchases Gold for the First Time in 10 Years
- China Again Sanctioned by President Trump
- CFTC Sentences BNP to Pay $90 Millions Fine
- The Gold Reserves of the National Bank of Kazakhstan reach 321 Tons;
- Washington Confirms New Tariffs on 16 Billion Dollars on Chinese Imports;
- Beijing Responds with 25% Tariffs Worth $ 16 billion on American Products.
Breaking News :
- Russia Increases Gold reserves to Record Levels;
- Venezuela Will Reach an Inflation of 1,000,000%;
- U.S: Quarterly GDP Growth of 4.1%, the Highest in 4 years.
- Venezuela Prefers to Refine Gold in Turkey because of US Sanctions;
- The Yuan is in Free Fall Again;
- Russia Liquidates its US Treasury Bonds.