While the cost of gold is increasing in value, the mining production of the main gold companies is decreasing sharply, recording a 15% decrease.
After the first sanctions imposed on Iran last July, India continues to buy Iranian crude oil despite increasing pressure from the United States.
- RBI Purchases Gold for the First Time in 10 Years
- China Again Sanctioned by President Trump
- CFTC Sentences BNP to Pay $90 Millions Fine
- The Gold Reserves of the National Bank of Kazakhstan reach 321 Tons;
- Washington Confirms New Tariffs on 16 Billion Dollars on Chinese Imports;
- Beijing Responds with 25% Tariffs Worth $ 16 billion on American Products.
Breaking News :
- Russia Increases Gold reserves to Record Levels;
- Venezuela Will Reach an Inflation of 1,000,000%;
- U.S: Quarterly GDP Growth of 4.1%, the Highest in 4 years.
- Venezuela Prefers to Refine Gold in Turkey because of US Sanctions;
- The Yuan is in Free Fall Again;
- Russia Liquidates its US Treasury Bonds.
- Deutsche Bank failed the FED stress test;
- Indonesia has extended Freeport McMoRan's operating license for the large Grasberg gold mine;
- American oil has reached $75 a barrel.
- Platinum trades at its lowest level in 14 years a godsend for investors ;
- Major chinese banks support the yuan by getting rid of the US dollar;
- Gazprom affirms its leading position in Europe.
Europe looms to tax the U.S. to the tune of $300 billion ; Russia gets 65 billion USD following OPEC oil production cuts; J.RICKARD'S said that the dollar is a source of instability.
- Swiss government increased its investment in physical gold and turns away paper gold backed by the US dollar ;
- Consumers prices rose with inflation reaching 2% for the first time in six years in the United States ;
- Russia lodged a complaint with the WTO against US customs duties.